Branch Manager: Neil Phelps
Aurora Hills Branch Library was founded in 1926 by the Jefferson Women's Club. In 1930, the County Board of Supervisors purchased and remodeled a store at 23rd and Eads Street for the library and renamed it the Martha Morton Duncan Library. One of the library's earliest volunteers recalled that when she moved to the neighborhood in 1935, one joined the library by donating a book.
The current building opened in 1978, and currently houses the Library and the Aurora Hills Senior Center.
735 S. 18th St
Arlington, Virginia 22202
703-228-5715 (voice & TTY)